I've been gone awhile. Not because nothing is happening in my life, just because I haven't felt the motivation to write about it.
So here is a little re-cap of the last month's events:
-I've been missing my family something fierce.
-I have painted. A lot. I wish I was done, but I have 3 rooms and a hallway left.
-I passed up a donut today. I had it squished in my fingers and I decided it didn't even look appetizing. Yeah, I don't know what's going on with me either.
-Yesterday, I saw a pack of teenagers running across the street with bows and arrows.
-In preparation for MEXICO I have been tanning a bit. My armhair is officially lighter than my skin. Break out the bubbly.
-Concerning the above: I tried a standing tanning bed. No thank you. It is not even a little relaxing to stand with my arms over my head while naked and wearing goggles.
-I was a fabulous wife and did all of husband's laundry. All 12 loads of it. He owns about 400 pairs of socks, my friends.
-I made an ice cream cake for husband's birthday. It was rediculous and wonderful.
-It is summer and I like it
-Summer brings some of these beauties:
I may have forced husband to turn around and drive down a different road just so I could look at them.
Are you interested in seeing some of the house projects I've been working on?
Coming soon, I promise.

2 comments:
I'm so excited to see a new post!!!
I am totally interested in seeing pics of your house projects! And way to go washing all that laundry! It amazes me how many clothes Eric goes through...I swear the majority of the washing I do is his stuff! Maybe it's just cause one pair of his socks is like 3 times the size of one of my pairs.
You're smart to try and tan before you go on vacation. I got a tiny bit tanned, but mostly I just got burnt. Even with SPF 50 on...
YAY! A new post! I was worried you had gone missing!!! :)
Hope you are enjoying the weather and I can't wait to see more photos!!!
[sorry you are homesick!! cheer up charlie! :)]
xo Kj
Post a Comment