What I am Thankful For, Part II
#1: External Hard Drives. I am now able to sleep at night without the nagging fear that some evil virus will steal all of the photos off our computer in the middle of the night.
#2: Getting my hands dirty.
We did yardwork this past weekend. And we loved it. I'm guessing that in, oh, another week or two, we won't love it so much, but after apartment living for too long, nothing makes me happier than piles of soil in my hands and pulling weeds.
We did yardwork this past weekend. And we loved it. I'm guessing that in, oh, another week or two, we won't love it so much, but after apartment living for too long, nothing makes me happier than piles of soil in my hands and pulling weeds.
Happy Spring, mateys!
I planted these! All by myself.
Blossoms!
Flowers!

7 comments:
Want to come do my yardwork? I absolutely hate it. Could be cause I'm terribly allergic so I either get to suffer with sneezing every 5 seconds (I'm only half joking about that) or I pop a Benedryl and nearly fall asleep in the dirt.
Not fun times. :P
But your flowers do look cute!
So cute! You are amazing! Hope all is well in Pullman! : )
stinkin gorgeous!!! and is the wreath on your door from tar-jay?!
i love those wreaths!!! they have them for every season and i can't wait to have a place of my own so I can buy them all!!
Im happy you have posted some blogs, i was becoming sad that no one has been posting lately! :(
HAPPY FRIDAY!
have a wonderful weeekend! :)
@Julie
I would love to come do your yardwork! Is that crazy? It's kind of relaxing for me...
And I'm so sorry about the allergies, I get them sometimes too... just seasonally, not necessarily from being outside, and they are LAME.
@Kjerstine
The wreath is actually from Michael's. The closest Target is 90 miles away, how depressing is that?!
i see on your sidebar that you like cherry coke
I LIKE CHERRY COKE TOO!
coincidence?
i think NOT!
do you remember the apollo earrings giveaway from leah sakellarides on joanna's blog a few weeks ago?! well leah is giving away another beautiful piece this week on my blog, macaroni club! she is so talented, and so sweet to do this! i'd like to invite you to come visit macaroni club, and if you like this piece of leah's, sign up to win it!
xo... sarah
HI! headband is from nordies! they have it in a million colors! i loovee it and i usually do not like headbands!
Post a Comment