1. Slurpees
2. Being young enough to not have to worry about shaving my legs
3. Soda lids where you actually won something instead of having to enter some crazy code online. I do not have the patience for that business.
4. Naptime
5. Saved by the Bell {Ryan and I adore this show. The first thing Ryan packed when I was in labor headed to the hospital: Saved by the Bell. And yes, we did watch it while I was in labor.} and also: {I just about peed my pants laughing watching Zach Morris on Jimmy Fallon}
6. Tea parties in the bathtub! Weren't those the best?
Happy Wednesday my dears! I am trying to be better about blogging more regularly... We'll see how this works out.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
things i miss
Posted by *shannon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You're never too old to have a slurpee!! My favorite flavor was Blue Raspberry. :)
I was just thinking about the soda code thing yesterday, when I had a Diet Dr. Pepper and saw I could win something...if I just put the code in online. And then I threw the cap in the garbage. :-P
Of COURSE I'm not too old for Slurpees! It's just that I'm totally deprived of them over here because the closest 7-11 is 80 miles away :(
That's always on my list of things to do when I visit the parents!
William had his first slurpee the last time we were over there. I'm pretty sure he loves them as much as I do!
i almost died when they sang friends forever. it pretty much made my life.
Post a Comment