Thursday, June 11, 2009

my newest obsession

Maxi dresses.

Other than the fact that "maxi" doesn't really conjure up the loveliest thoughts, these things are the best.
#1. I don't have to shave my legs.

#2. My legs can be white and no one will ever know.
#3. "Flowy" is a nice way to say that it covers belly, butt, love handles. {by the way, William has learned to say "junk in the trunk" and then pat my bum. Way to boost my self esteem, kid.}

#4. When I bend over I don't have to worry about flashing anyone with my ladyparts.



My favorites:

target

victoria's secret

ae


f21

f21

3 comments:

Zarina said...

Those are really cute!

How do you deal with needing to wear a bra with those dresses? I would love to wear those but unless they've got built in underwire I'd have to wear a strapless bra, which never seem to quite work for me.

Natalie said...

what is up with victoria's secret and their hot dresses?!? i also love maxi dresses except that my hips are juuust wide enough and i am juuust short enough that sometimes i don't pull them off and it's tragic. p.s. i miss you crazy blonde person!

*shannon said...

@Julie - I can wear a bra with all of them except for the halter from VS. I hate strapless bras too, so I'm not sure what I'll do with that one :)

@Natalie - I miss you too!! Come home, lady!