Hey you.
I'm sorry that I keep forgetting to say "Happy Monday!" to you. So, Happy belated Monday! (Also known as Happy Tuesday!)
Did you have a good weekend? I did. My parents visited us and we had a lovely time cooking, eating, talking, swimming, playing games and eating some more. Will hadn't been swimming in a while, so it took him a little while to warm up to the idea. Once he did, he had the best time. He would ride on my back and say " I svim! I svim!" Just the cutest.
Aren't they adorable? All of them. And Will is still asking "Where papa?" And then, we watched the Oscars on Sunday night. Seriously? Best.Show.Ever. When Jennifer Aniston was presenting an Oscar and the camera panned to Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt, Ryan and I just gasped. We didn't know the Oscars could be so snarky. And then when one of the winners (for best animated short film maybe?) was giving his acceptance speech (note - he barely spoke English) he ended by saying "Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto". The best speech I've ever heard. I may have laughed about that one for a good five minutes. Ok, and the muscial number in the middle of the show? Also spectacular. Hugh Jackman! Mamma Mia lovers! ABBA! Zac Efron! Could it get any better? I think, no.
But maybe the best part was that it was over by 9, so I was able to get to bed on time. (Let's consider that next year, shall we, Grammy's?)
In an effort to just throw all sorts of random, unrelated stories together:
When I was pregnant, I rarely left the house. Mostly because I was tired all the time. I did, however, leave the house once a week to go to the grocery store. I even put on makeup and did my hair, because don't you know? The grocery store is the place to be seen.
The grocery store is still my big excitement for the week now. And last night was no exception. Will and I went to the store after I got off work and he was his usual charming self. One of the WSU Basketball players talked to William and he could not have been more excited. (Ok, maybe I was a little excited too. But not as excited as when I see Tony Bennett. I have been known to mildly freak out and call people to tell them that I can see Tony Bennett. right now. in the bread aisle.) I was also approached by a man who wanted to know what color my tights were. And I said they were grey. (because they were.) And he said that he liked them and that he would feel good wearing those. I'm still not sure if it was a hypothetical statement or not.
All right, that's all I've got for today.
Ok, one more thing.

You're welcome.

3 comments:
Wait...you see Tony Bennett at the grocery store? I didn't know he lived...in the middle of nowhere!
Oh, and I love me some Hugh Jackman. He could sing to me all night long.
Oh, there are two Tony Bennetts! I'm pretty sure the one you are thinking of doesn't leave anywhere near Pullman.
As much as I love the original Tony Bennett, this one is much hotter:
http://wsucougars.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/mtt/bennett_tony00.html
He's the basketball coach and I may have a hard time focusing on the basketball games because of him :)
And Hugh Jackman = yes please.
oh my gosh your little boy is the CUTEST! Isnt it so fun to have parents visit...well im close to my mom here but im sure id love visitors!!!
looks and sounds like A BLAST!
Post a Comment