This is my rediculously cute child, William.
New favorite toy: Dominoes or "noes" Good for hours of entertainment. (I love the dominoes too.)
Favorite Place to Hide: The Dog Crate And yes, it is furry and stinky in there.
And no, we did not put him in there. I promise.
I walked into Will's room one morning last week to get him ready for school and I nearly had a panic attack because I couldn't find him! He wasn't on his bed (which is not uncommon) but he also was no where to be seen on the floor. (He is frequently found sprawled on the floor in the middle of his room). I finally found him asleep on his changing table. It was a surprise to me that he could even get up there. We can't figure out why he wants to sleep there or how to stop him (other than just taking the changing table out of there, which I suppose is an option). Speaking of changing tables, we are in the beginning stages of potty training and it is not the most fun. He's got the idea down, but he tells us about thirty seconds after he's already gone. Or he tells us every five minutes that he needs to go. We finally got smart and put his potty in the downstairs bathroom so that we weren't running up and down the stairs and tripping over the gate every time he wanted to pee.
After a 13 hour workday yesterday, I came home to have a little chat with the kid about his behavior at daycare. We had a heart to heart and discussed why pulling hair is unacceptable and then we ate breadsticks. Because that seemed like the logical thing to do.
After a 13 hour workday yesterday, I came home to have a little chat with the kid about his behavior at daycare. We had a heart to heart and discussed why pulling hair is unacceptable and then we ate breadsticks. Because that seemed like the logical thing to do.
And then! Last night, it snowed. Surprise! And then our power turned on and off all morning while I was getting ready. I was just thankful that I didn't need to blow dry my hair today.
And tonight! It's Thursday, which means it's good-tv-night. So you know where I will be, friends. With my bum on the couch eating something other than ice cream because I gave it up for Lent. And yes, I'm two days in and I already regret it. So maybe some green beans? That sounds so depressing.


0 comments:
Post a Comment