Thursday, July 31, 2008

i need these.

I Like:

N4525 by Lucchese at Zappos.comN4525by LuccheseZappos.com - Powered by Service


And by need I mean *NEED*. Yes, with caps, bold, stars and italicized.

I have been searching for the perfect red cowboy boots for years. I believe I have finally found them. Yay!! Sure, maybe red cowboy boots seem kind of far-fetched for most. Not me. I have been obsessed with wanting red cowboy boots since the first time I saw Footloose. (PS. best movie ever.) I know those boots are meant to be on my feet. I dream about them. I just know that they are perfect for all those rodeos I go to. and for work. and working out. and the shower. Those boots and I will be inseperable. Just you wait.

PS. My husband is so wonderful that he agreed to let me get them. Aww, he's a keeper.

0 comments: