I have a confession. I'm a nerd. That's fine with me, because as a nerd I get to enjoy a great number of things that all you "non-nerds" are missing out on.
The following, in no particular order, are the glorious perks of being in the nerd club.
5. Trivial Pursuit.
Unfortunately, my mother in law is pretty much the only person willing to play with me. So, in true nerd fashion, I read the cards to myself if no one will play with me.
4. Jeopardy
I admit it. I'm absolutely obsessed with Jeopardy. To the point that I might have a tiny crush on Alex Trebek.
3. Logic Puzzles, Sudoku, Crosswords
While some people, who shall not be named, stay awake at night watching The Godfather for the fifty bazillionth time, I am unable to sleep because I am frantically trying to figure out 18-across.
2. Abba

While I personally do not find Abba even remotely nerdy, I've been told frequently by others that my obsession with them is not only nerdy, but possibly disturbing. Fabulous 70's hair, SPANDEX, lyrics like "I have a dream, I cross the street" (ok, I may never comprehend that song...). What's not to love?
1. The Husband. He gets nerdier every day and I love it.




0 comments:
Post a Comment