So. I'm starting a blog, I guess. And you are going to love it! Why? Because you love me, right?
(you don't have to answer that)
I have decided that I must be an expert at these things because I read enough of em to make the average person nauseous. I'm not joking. So, instead of reading about other people's lives all day, why don't I just spend time sharing my own life with people? I mean, I have plenty of stories to share. Unfortunately, with a baby and a puppy, many of them involve poo, but I'm hoping to grow out of this stage of my life soon. (Please!)
So here I am, a blogger. Who would have thought? I may be new to this whole thing, but I know I've got extremely interesting things to say. Such as, why do I feel so bad about liking the new NKOTB song? Is there a rule written somewhere saying that one is not allowed to like boy bands after the age of 14? I don't know... but I do know that Will is the only person who will ever catch me singing that dang catchy song. At least out loud.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
hey. you.
Posted by *shannon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment