LAST DAY!
We went to brekky with the fam.
Said goodbye to other family.
Said goodbye to boat.
Lost camera.
Cried about lost camera.
Drove to airport with crazy van driver.
Almost threw up because of crazy van driver.
Found camera.
Entertained three children in an airport for several hours. (and I'm not counting Eric... who was much easier to manage than the 3 kids.)
Oh yes... and then we got to chase William around the airport for oh... 4 hours? My brain has tried to block this out. He was actually perfectly behaved, so long as he was running. We had to take turns chasing the kid all over the airport. Did I mention he's getting pretty fast?
By the time we got home at 11:30 we were completely exhausted. And tan.
And that, folks, is the end!
It only took me a month to finish!
We had such a great time and it definitely gave us the travel bug. We've already planned the next ten years' worth of trips, I think.




1 comments:
Looks like you had tons of fun!! So glad you posted all the details of your trip, it brought back such great memories of my cruise.
I love how traveling causes you to want to travel more...I could spend the rest of my life on vacation and traveling and be just happy!
Post a Comment