Wednesday, July 22, 2009

day 3

Back to work.

We had the best time, EVER, I promise. I am just excited to show more pictures of what we have been up to since we got back. (there's some fun stuff!)

Dress up night #1

The cute kiddos.


Including my charming child who was in a great mood because his nap was interruped. I can relate.



Handsome, yes?


And this is when his mood started to brighten. He is drawn to anything with wheels.



Dancing with our server, Martina. It was beyond adorable. I think the entire dining room was enamored with them.

The fam with gram. I love her.

I think this is almost everyone. And yes, it is difficult to coordinate this many people. And not just for a picture :)
And later that night...
Isn't he rediculously good looking?



Oh, Brody.

Speaking of good looking... I think this is what the kid will look like in 20 years.

2 comments:

Zarina said...

Love the face painting! How did Will like the cruise? Did you put him in one of the day camp type things?

*shannon said...

He had fun! He was pretty well behaved considering he was away from home and surrounded by people all the time for a week. Only a couple of meltdowns :)

He went to the camp for a few hours most of the days. He pretty much cried every time we left him (we guessed that would happen) but he was having fun when we picked him up each day. They did really fun activities, so I kind of wish I got to go to camp too :)