Wednesday, February 4, 2009

more than you ever wanted to know


Because I know you were just dying to know these little known facts:

1. I sleep with a pillow named Jose.

2. I read that the average person blows their nose 265 times a year. Let's just say I'm well above average.

3. I wear three wedding rings.

4. I do not care for condiments. Except for bbq sauce. I prefer the McDonald's variety.

5. One time, I was walking home from class and I saw a baby bird get run over by a truck. I cried. A lot.

6. When I was pregnant with Will, I was incredibly sensitive to the smell of feet.

7. I love brocolli.

8. I am a night person, but I rarely go to bed later than 10.

9. I am probably no more than 10% Swedish, but I like to say that I am from Sweden, because it is the home of Ikea and Abba.

10. I love babies. I love talking about babies, pregnancy, baby names, absolutely anything related to babies. I ask random strangers about their bellies and babies. I think I might scare people a little.

11. I loooove cleaning products. But I don't love cleaning as much as I used to. Probably because with a dog and a kid, it takes a whole five minutes before everything is dirty again.

12. Martha is my hero.

13. I don't think I have a single scar.

14. I have a printer that smells like fish & chips. It makes me hungry.

15. I make up a lot of words. I'm trying to cut back a little so that William learns English the way it was meant to be spoken.

16. I was told that I would not make it through college without becoming a coffee drinker. Wrong.

17. I think the only reason my dog likes me is because I feed him carrots and chips.

18. I will only eat ice cream with a baby spoon.

19. I love starting new projects but it can take me forever to finish something. This is why my kitchen cabinets still have no doors on them.

20. I laugh at everything.

21. I like vitamins but I hate taking medicine for anything.

22. I think I have a pretty high tolerance for pain.

23. I could spend hours browsing at the grocery store. So you can imagine what a trip to the mall with me is like...

24. I like my name, but I hate when people accidentally call me Sharon.

25. I'm pretty sure that if I ever tasted urine, it would taste a lot like beer. In case it wasn't obvious, I don't like beer.

3 comments:

Zarina said...

I keep meaning to write up one of these lists but just haven't gotten around to it. I bet it will take me hours to come up with 25 interesting random facts about me.

I'm curious about the 3 wedding rings. Are you counting your engagement and wedding ring as 2? I had mine made into just one band, so I think it just counts as 1. To me at least. :P

*shannon said...

I knew that would spark some questions :)

I have my engagement ring and wedding band (which aren't attached, but I still count them as one) on my left hand.

On my right hand I have my great grandma's wedding band that was given to me for my 16th birthday. It's a really sweet story, I'll have to tell you sometime.

And Natalie and I have matching rings that we call wedding rings. I'm not sure why except for that we really looooove each other :)

Natalie said...

I was just going to say, HECK YES to the third wedding ring, wife! Reading your 25 made me love you all over again. Let's play again soon!