Thursday, January 22, 2009

everyone loves kanye

Isn't he a cool kid? I have no idea why he grooves with the hat on his face, but hey, at least he's got his own style.

And I tried convincing my mom to give Kanye a try. I promised her he was super cool and she would love him. I told her that Will loves Kanye. I even offered to burn her copies of my Kanye cds. No luck. Mom, if you change your mind, the offer is still there. Because i'm pretty sure you would love him too.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

i love kanye, that egotistical jerk, i can't help it. my brother in law thinks this is inexcusable. rap?? well. kanye is life. that's all i have to say. is that a little extreme? maybe. probably? yes it is.

*shannon said...

*sigh* Kanye. He just gets me, you know?

And his new cd is awesome, by the way.

Zarina said...

I have to admit...I don't like Kanye. At all.

Sorry to disappoint you :(

*shannon said...

bummer!! It's ok, we can still be friends. I suppose :)

And is it because he's crazy? or because he's so cocky?

Zarina said...

I think it's mostly the super-ego that turns me off. Anytime I read an interview with him I just can't get over the fact that he is totally in love with himself.

I think there's a lot of better performers out there who are down to earth and don't think they're super-freaking-amazing. I think I like the more humble ones. :)

*shannon said...

Haha, yeah, Kanye does have the biggest ego ever. I don't know why it doesn't bother me... I think it's so huge that's it's just become his persona. It is so rediculous that it's funny to me.

And update: the mom has given in and requested some Kanye. I'm so proud!