I know, right?
So, if you know me, like at all, you know that I love me some Jeopardy. Could it have anything to do with a certain host? Maybe.
Listen to this: I just registered to try out for Jeopardy. My MIL called to tell me that there is an online test next week (sidenote - how awesome is it to have a MIL that thinks I'm smart enough to try out for Jeopardy?!) because she just understands the whole Jeopardy thing. It is the best and most under-appreciated game show (if you want to call it that) EVER. Seriously, you have to actually be smart, realllllly smart, to be on the show. And even then, you probably won't win that much money. On Deal or No Deal you can win a million just for picking the right suitcase. You can win a ton of money for being smarter than a fifth grader. And don't even get me started on Wheel of Fortune. But Jeopardy? Now that is a real show. Oh, and the other thing I love about it? The stories the guests tell. Because they tell the most exciting, craziest thing they've ever experienced, and it is almost always about how their cat goes crazy when the Daily Double sound plays.
So when I am on the show and win piles of money and fabulous prizes, you better believe I'm not going to tell the world about my crazy cat.
I might tell them about how the dog is in a poo-eating phase though.


3 comments:
I love Jeopardy! Sadly that channel doesn't come in very well here (we don't have cable) so I haven't seen it in a very long time.
If you get on the show I promise you I'll watch. I'll go to the neighbors and beg them to let me watch their TV!
Good luck!
a few things:
i love LOVE jeopardy! and weird old alex trebek and his lousy french pronounciations!!
if you get on jeopardy do you know how cool that would be? OH MY GOSH!
my grandma always used to say only ninnies watched wheel of fortune. duh she is totally right.
WHEN ARE WE GOING TO HANG OUT??
That would be a good excuse to get to know your neighbors!
And I think you guys are thinking I'm a lot smarter than I am... this is totally hypothetical folks. I would fail miserably because I always forget to put the answer in question form.
And Wheel of Fortune is so lame! "I'd like to buy a vowel, Pat." laaaaaaame.
Post a Comment