Thursday, November 13, 2008

i want to be made


So, I really love the mtv show Made. (Why do I always start sentences with "so"? Maybe it's because I feel like I am mid-conversation when I do that...) I watched one episode the other night with a Harry Potter obsessed bookworm that wanted to be on the dance team at her high school. Except for the Harry Potter part, that was so me 8 years ago. Oh, awkward teenage years, I do not miss you. Actually, I am still exceptionally awkward, I think it's just not as painful anymore.


Let's just get to the point, shall we? I want to be on Made. I just need to find some kind of hook. And figure out what I want to be made into.


The Hook: Small-town mama. Awkward (still!). Lanky. In desperate need of a haircut. and a nap.


Here are some options for what I should be Made into:
1. Backup dancer for Justin Timberlake.
might as well dream big, right?


2. Robert Pattinson's lover.
hey, just an idea.


3. A Rapper.
fo sho.


You would totally watch my episode, right?