Tuesday, October 7, 2008

sketchswap.com

This website is delicious mindless entertainment. I drew a pretty little picture of stars and a moon, and this is what my mysterious sketchswap buddy drew for me:

Thanks.

5 comments:

Zarina said...

Lol, awesome. Let me decipher that for you. That guy plays World of Warcraft (WoW). His character's name is Lok-Tar (or Lokotar, probably has 2 different characters) and he plays on the realm of Eredar.

When he says Horde 4tw he is saying "Horde For the Win," which just means he likes horde better than alliance characters.

Wow, I feel like such a total dork that I know that.

Natalie said...

At work there is a strong contingent of WoW players and they try to sell their accounts from time to time (for like, $400 usually!) and this is how me and one of my work mates discovered the pleasure of shouting "FOR THE HORDE!" at each other at various points during the day. Also something called an "Epic Flying Mount!" We find this is a good substitue for "good job" and "aw crap!" equally.

*shannon said...

haha! What would I do without you guys? I was completely clueless, it's like a forgeign language to me!

Zarina said...

Eric and I did sell our accounts over two years ago (we have since created new ones, lol). I think the two accounts together fetched something like $1000! It was pretty awesome to get paid for doing something that was super-fun.

*shannon said...

Wow! I should totally spend my time doing WoW so that I can cash in for the big bucks! That's so sweet that you sold your accounts and made money, I am impressed!