Friday, October 10, 2008

happy friday + a little love for the mama

Happy Friday!

Some self-reflection of sorts...



This has been a slightly chaotic week and next week is looking like more of the same. Despite the chaos, it has been a lovely week. A few highlights:
  • I ordered new skinny jeans online, and they fit! It was a miracle!


  • We had dinner with the delightful Holbrooks and they didn't even look appalled when the kid grabbed a spoon and started shoveling chocolate cake and whipped cream in his mouth
  • Chocolate cake Pictures, Images and Photos

  • I made another cake! (pictures later) and despite a slight catastrophe on the drive to work, it didn't look too bad

  • I made some lists. Ok, a lot of lists. Let's just say I tend to plan ahead and Christmas planning is fully in the works
  • The house hunt is back on
  • There are leaves EVERYWHERE!
  • I talked to my dear mama last night, which brings me to this:

Mamas are wonderful. My mama is the sweetest, and my best friend, for sure. I don't think I will ever be too old to need a hug from my mama. Sometimes the only cure for a rough day is just a dose of mama.


I love you the mostest

1 comments:

Natalie said...

Mamas are the best, huh. Also that is a SMOKIN picture of you lady!