Today, when I am up to my neck in house buying/home loan/my life is crazy stress, it is an excellent time to reminisce.
Why My Weekend Was Wonderful:
#1. We went to the fair
As previously discusssed, I was super excited to go to the fair for the first time in far too many years. Our dear friends Brandon & Natalie drove with us out to the Palouse Fair on Friday night. 
After parking in the wrong parking area and trying to argue our way into the back entrance, we realized we were quite possibly miles from the appropriate entrance. This is why Natalie and Brandon are wonderful. They snuck us in the rodeo/cowboy entrance (bonus! cowboys!).

We ate a lot of food, looked at a lot of animals, and enjoyed the general redneck crowd.
Brandon majorly creeped out the Rodeo Queen. It was wonderfully hilarious.
As expected, William went absolutely insane for the animals. It was adorable.
I held a baby duck. And I'm getting one next year. For real. Don't think I'll forget by this time next year Ryan, I have an impeccable memory.

#2. We went house shopping
#3. Martha has an entire aisle of craft supplies at Michael's
I thought I might pass out. My heart was fluttering, my palms were sweaty, I was dizzy. This is what Martha does to me. It was absolutely wonderful.#4. Britney's back

and looking hotter than ever


2 comments:
You guys are buying a house?? How great! Where at? It's such a stressful process but oh-so-worth it when you're done!
I still want you to come and see our house sometime! Maybe I should just post pictures of my house from every angle on my blog... :-P
We have no scruples! Also the Martha aisle at Michael's is off-limits to me, I go there and start foaming at the mouth and then I have all these craft supplies I have no idea what to do with!
Post a Comment