I generally think horoscopes and the whole zodiac thing in general are a pile of poo, and an easy way for people to justify their flaws, but I am absolutely positive this piece must be true:
Of all the signs, children of Cancers are the best behaved.
Yep, I read it. I'm sure it's true. Okay... Will might not always be the best behaved child, but he certainly makes up for it in the entertainment department. The kid loves music (thankfully), and he knows how to bust a move. We're trying very hard to help him overcome the less than stellar (some might call them dorky.) moves he seems to be learning at daycare. So far, we've been moderately successful.
Disclaimer: We did not teach him whatever move this is.

2 comments:
I love how it comes on in fits and spurts. Also, the socks.
Yeah, he's kinda a sporadic dancer. And diaper/shirt/socks is his outfit of choice these days. Except the shirt's gotta go when he's trying to show off his fabulous abs for you :)
Post a Comment