I looked up a "meme" today. I still have no clue what it is, but this is supposedly one of the mysterious so-called "meme"s. It looks a lot like a survey to me...
What are the last three things you purchased:
Honestly? Cotton balls, dryer sheets, and child-proof cabinet locks.
I tried to think of the three things I bought before that, because they must be more exciting and glamorous, but all I came up with was whole wheat bread, provolone and diapers.
The last three things I bought that are more thrilling than diapers?
1. A lovely new table runner.
2. A sewing table
3. Sparkly shoes!
What are the last three songs you downloaded:
I don't actually download music, because I'm just not that cool. The last three albums I bought:
1. Sean Kingston - The Kid loves it too, bonus!
2. Muse - technically a gift from the lovely Natalie. And because it's stuck in my car cd player right now, we REALLY love listening to it!
3. I can't remember... Is that bad? Am I completely uncultured??
What are the last three places you visited?
(Other than the regular trips to Costco, Moscow, and Western Washington, of course)
1. The Vegas
2. Glacier National Park
3. Lake Chelan
What are your three favorite movies?
1. Footloose
2. Casablanca
3. Breakfast at Tiffany's
What are your three favorite possessions?
1. My antique blue glass chicken
2. The down comforter
3. The Sofa. It's true, If you have experienced it, you understand.
What are three things you can't live without?
1. My family
2. Snuggles
3. Ice Cream
What would be your three wishes?
1. More babies
2. Red Cowboy Boots
3. More babies
What are three things that you have not done yet?
1. Started my own business
2. Competed (ok, I would be fine with just finishing in one piece...) a triathlon
3. Bought a house.
What are your 3 favorite dishes?
1. Mac & Cheese
2. Ice Cream
3. Ribs
I know, I have very sophisticated tastes.
What 3 celebrities would you want to hang out with most?
1. Tori Spelling
2. Tim Gunn
3. Bill Doba
If you could describe yourself in 3 words what would it be?
1. Fun
2. Loving
3. Passionate
What are 3 things you are currently coveting?
1. This table
2. This house
3. A baby duck.
Name 3 things you are unusually good at.
1. Baking
2. Changing Diapers
3. Making stuff

0 comments:
Post a Comment