So I was listening to the radio this morning on my way to work, when I heard an advertisement/message about Walt Minnick, who is running for Congress in Idaho. The message concluded by saying " Walt Minnick is a family man, a business man, and a gun owner."
What?! Only in Idaho do Congressional Candidates list gun ownership as a primary qualification.
Just to further prove my point, this is directly from his website:
"Walt is a gun-owning outdoorsman who spent 21 years as an executive in the Idaho forest products industry, 16 of it leading one of the state’s largest Idaho-headquartered public companies. "
This, in addition to the horrifying, and often offensive, PSA's that Idaho sponsors, is one of the many reasons I am thankful I don't live in Idaho. (Please do not take offense, my dear Idahoan friends. I still love your farmer's market and the co-op.)
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
only in idaho.
Posted by *shannon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment