Tuesday, August 5, 2008

amazing costco finds

Our latest trek to Costco was lovely, of course. We were so excited to discover a few new products (aka addictions!).

#1. Sausage

I never thought I could have any attachment to sausage, much less fake sausage, but it's good stuff. Will likes it too, which is a bonus on those picky-eater days.





#2. Yoplait Smoothie mix

So, I promise this stuff does exist, even though I can't find it anywhere online. Not even on the Yoplait website. Hmmm... I'm sure I'm not imagining it since I had a smoothie yesterday. It's yummers and easy. Just shove the fruit & yogurt mix stuff in a blender with milk and you're good to go.


#3. Method Handsoap


It's so hard to find pretty soap dispenser bottles at the grocery store, so these are my favoritest products ever. They're nice to look at and nice to smell. And now Costco has them too! YAY! If you know me well, you know how excited I get about cleaning products. These ones have me close to hyperventilation.




0 comments: