Wednesday, July 15, 2009

MEXICO Day 1

I think it is about time for me to update on the Grand Vacation to Mexico. And if all goes as planned, you are about to be bombarded with pictures. And maybe a few words. Drove to airport. Very early. Almost didn't make it onto the flight due to insane amounts of luggage and a silly thing called weight limits.

His first REAL flight (I'm pretty sure he doesn't remember the one he was on a age 11 months). He actually was not that impressed. But he did like the snacks. And the Sesame Street videos I was smart enough to download onto my ipod before the trip. (Serious lifesaver.)


At least I was having fun.


Hanging out at the airport waiting for our connecting flight.
Things to do while waiting at the airport (we had pleeeenty of practice with this):
-play with the drinking fountains
-say hi about 400 times to the giant stuffed whale
-eat a lot of snacks
-get a lot of exercise chasing hyperactive two year old (at least he's cute.)






We hopped on another flight. Landed in LA, land of questionable driving skills and In n Out Burger.

The Nephew. I like him.


See? I told you. Rediculous amounts of luggage. Guess what? This isn't all of it.


The hotel in Long Beach. So pretty. We had lunch by the pool and then took the kids swimming.




And then it was tubby time for all.


Then William and I ordered mac & cheese from room service and passed out.

0 comments: