
How was your Christmas? Mine was too quick. It always is; between the five + hour drive and seeing as many people as possible in only a few days, it flies by. And I realize this is so incredibly late, but I feel the urge to share cute pictures. Plus, I'm still celebrating.
I Saw:
My dear family
The cutest nephew and niece ever
Love Actually (again!)
About 143 other movies thanks to a lovely thing called On Demand
A lot of cars stuck in the snow (we were not one of them, thankfully)
My dear family
The cutest nephew and niece ever
Love Actually (again!)
About 143 other movies thanks to a lovely thing called On Demand
A lot of cars stuck in the snow (we were not one of them, thankfully)
I Went To:
The Husband's Parents' House
My Parents' House
My Grandparents' House
(Christmas x 3!)
The Husband's Parents' House
My Parents' House
My Grandparents' House
(Christmas x 3!)
A comedy club on a double date with the Brother-in-law and the wife
I Ate:
So much.
Cookies x 1000
Home cooked food that I did not have to make myself
I Ate:
So much.
Cookies x 1000
Home cooked food that I did not have to make myself
I Thought About:
How commercialized Christmas is
Skipping gifts next year (Does that make me sound like a Scrooge...?)
The real meaning of Christmas
The things the bring me real joy. Not presents, but my family and my sweet little guy.
How much I love a good hug
I Learned:
How commercialized Christmas is
Skipping gifts next year (Does that make me sound like a Scrooge...?)
The real meaning of Christmas
The things the bring me real joy. Not presents, but my family and my sweet little guy.
How much I love a good hug
I Learned:
Rain Boots are the best thing ever for sloshing in puddles with the pup
My brother makes some dang good burritos (ok, fine. I already knew this. But it's true nonetheless.)
The Kid loves bowling! (and I totally won, by the way.)
There's no place like home







There's no place like home












2 comments:
I LOVE these pictures they are so cute!!!
Such cute pictures! You are all so photogenic!!
Post a Comment