Wednesday, January 28, 2009

happy halfway

A few completely unrelated thoughts for your Wednesday enjoyment:

1. Some days, I wish I could plug my itunes into my head. You know what I mean? I wish it would just know what mood I'm in and play me the music that fits that mood. It would know that I'm feeling a little melancholy and Howie Day and I need to spend some time together. Or maybe, we could be friends so that it would just know that all I need is a little Rick Springfield to get me out of my funk. And it would just know that today is an Abba kind of day.

2. RIP Domino. You were a dear friend and shall be missed.

3. I had a lovely date with the wife today, and I'm pretty sure my mouth is going to taste like red onions forever from the panini I ate. Even though I have no manners whatsoever and picked as many off as I could.

4. I thought I remembered liking candy hearts. I was feeling nostalgic and bought some at the grocery store. They pretty much just taste like chalk. Only worse. Except the white ones. Those are ok.

5. So, I pretty much like all ice cream. But, I bought some Safeway Cookies & Cream the other day and was extremely let down. Just wanted to give you a heads up because I'm a good friend.

6. Can Spring come soon, please?

0 comments: