
Notice that I didn't even wait for the couch cushions. Moving is hard, my friends. That's why I volunteered to do the painting instead. Speaking of painting... I have finished the kitchen and the cabinets (except for the doors).

The Kid is so helpful.before
after


Maybe someday I'll actually finish the cabinet doors. Maybe.And here are a few of the "interesting" decorating choices the former owner made... that will very quickly be corrected. 

Will points at this and says "Dirty?" Seems like a pretty accurate description to me.

...and yes, this is outlined in Sharpie. yay.

1 comments:
Hehe, people pick the weirdest paint for their houses. We made the people repaint about 50% of the walls in our house as part of the deal.
The living room used to be bright yellow with a magenta accent wall, one of the bathrooms and master bedroom was salmon-pinkish, and a spare bedroom was a nasty green. Now they are all nice shades of cream. Much better!
Again, congrats on the house!
Post a Comment