



Snow. What is it good for? Absolutely nothing.
Except maybe photo-ops of the Kid (who played in the snow for the first time!) and the pup (who also played in the snow for the first time!) and having a good excuse for watching Mamma Mia four times this weekend. (because seriously - best movie ever. If you haven't seen it yet... we can still be friends, I just might have to force you to watch it with me. And you will like it. Sidenote: I was excited that the DVD has a sing-a-long version until I realized that I already know every single word to every ABBA song, so the sing-a-long was useless.)
Ok, and the snow means that I must make cookies. Lots of them. After frosting like 1437 cookies, this is my favorite:
If you are reading this, then I love you and hope you have a lovely Christmas!I'll probably be taking a little break from the blogging while I visit the fam for Christmas (yayyyy!). I'm excited to have some much needed time with my family and read Christmas books together on Christmas Eve and see my dear friends again and give my mom a hug (most importantly!).
Make sure you drive safely and give your mom a hug, ok?


1 comments:
Your dog is getting huge! And your kid is pretty cute, I remember how awesome it was to play in the snow when you were young. Such fun.
Have a great Christmas!
Oh, and I haven't seen Mamma Mia. Sorry!
Post a Comment