Let's break it down, shall we?
My weekend was husband-less and puppy-less which made for a much quieter, cleaner house. The Kid and I took advantage of this time to accomplish the following:
1. Making a paper crane

my very first one! for use in a top-secret project.
2. Making cupcakes

One of us frosted cupcakes, one of us stuck our hands in the bowl of frosting.

lime margaritas. can you tell I already miss summer?
3. Cleaning out our file cabinet, creating new, pretty labels and folders and then putting everything back into the new and improved file drawer.
Some of us were maybe not so helpful...
4. Organizing our photos on the computer
thrilling, I know.
5. Painting one nightstand

before
after
One was enough work for this weekend. Nightstand #2 will just have to wait.
6. Catching up on phone calls... on the Etch A Sketch

7. Hours of entertainment - stacking and unstacking paper cups
8. Lots of snuggle time.


that boy is just adorable.
This is what happens when there is nothing good on tv all weekend long. I have to actually do stuff.

1 comments:
So you get the cable back and then nothing is on?? What is this world coming to? And those cupcakes are so stinking cute - win!
Post a Comment