Friday, September 19, 2008

my, what a lovely afro you have

So, here is yet another way to waste away countless hours:
Let's imagine what I would look like if I had been born in the wrong decade:
um, yuck
I totally wish I had hair this big.
I am so lucky to have made it through the 80's without anything even remotely resembling this mess:



And now, it's Ryan's turn:

hot.


you look so pretty with long hair, Ryan


Will you go to the sock hop with me??



yeaaah.


I'm so sorry.

Even Will gets a chance:

my poor child...

ala Wedding Singer

haha!

Bob Ross? love the chest hair, Will.

totally Zach Morris.

1 comments:

Brandon said...

That is sooooo funny!! I think they ripped off some of those 80s haircuts from my sister and brother! For what the 80s lacked in haristyle, though, it made up for in music. "Karma Karma Karma Karma Karma Chameleon..." Or something like that!