Tuesday, August 5, 2008

where did you come from?

So Will & I made our usual weekly grocery shopping trip yesterday. Will loves the grocery store and has figured out how to get lots of attention from strangers there. He waves and smiles at everyone and says "hi" (which actually sounds more like haa). He is quite the little charmer, that one.

Yesterday, I decided to be the "fun mom" and let him ride for the first time in one of the carts with the car attached to the front. He was thrilled! Unfortunately, we made it about 15 feet before I realized I didn't like not being able to see him. Plus, I was concerned about his little bare toes getting stuck under the cart or something dangerous like that. So, we switched carts and headed back in. I'm guessing he was not impressed with the lame regular cart, because he promptly stuck his finger up his nose. and left it there. the entire shopping trip.

How charming.

0 comments: