Wednesday, August 6, 2008

oh my.

I need to clean out my purse. badly.

The overwhelming contents of my purse:
-about 4 bajillion old reciepts
-shopping lists
-diapers (never know when Ryan might need one of those! jk my love)
-wetwipes
-possibly 50 care charts from day care (for those of you without kids, these are fabulous. I know everyday exactly how many times Will pooed. Which is usually a lot. Sidenote - the daycare has a chart of info about all the kids that new teachers might need to know. Such as so-and-so is a picky eater, so-and-so needs their stuffed animal during naptime. My kid - his says "Will poops A LOT! check diaper frequently!" I'm so proud...)
-baby sunscreen, baby shoes, baby socks, baby toys, baby snacks (maybe Will needs his own purse...)
-books for work
-birthday candles?!
-necklaces
-bills, catalogs, magazines, junk mail, maps

This doesn't even include the normal purse stuff like wallet, keys, phone, makeup, unmentionables, etc.

If you need it, it's probably in my purse. If I can find it.


Maybe I need a smaller purse to force myself to not shove everything haphazardly into the depths of my bag. There is a reason Ryan refers to my bags as the "Mary Poppins purses". Everything fits in them. Everything.

1 comments:

Janell said...

Now if you could only find your silver puffy bag that you want, you could add more stuff, I love my new silvery one I got when we were shopping. It is so lite, a lot better than that heavy leather dooney burke. Till the next shopping adventure, Janell