Wednesday, August 20, 2008

i love weddings

I really do. I usually cry at weddings; I've even cried at weddings of people I've never met before. If I could get married 50 times (only to Ryan, of course) and for free, I would do it. The OCD side of me gets so excited about all the planning and the details and the scheduling.


For our next wedding, Ryan and I will have this cake.



















Red Velvet of course.

On second thought, just give me the cake and we don't need another wedding, ok?

2 comments:

Zarina said...

I really enjoyed my wedding, but I''m not sure I'd want to do it again, lol. I HATED all of the planning, and would have loved for someone else to do all of it.

Maybe you should be a wedding planner. :-)

Natalie said...

You'd have to drag me kicking and screaming back to another big wedding (for myself). I enjoy other people's weddings marginally, I guess. If I ever got married (to Brandon) again, it'd be city hall for me, a sundress and wildflowers and my grandmothers pearls, B in a blue suit. That would be soo romantic.