Highlights of my day:
*my phone ringing about 4.7 million times.
*getting locked out of a building. where I was supposed to be giving a presentation.
*dealing with the mail meter machine, which tried to eat about 400 mailers. so I had to stick on each and every label by hand.
*puppy tried to eat me.
*I fell in a ginormous pile of sludgy mud. on my way to a work meeting. I now have bitten, muddy legs.
*Then I got in the car and who was blasting on the radio? Avril Lavigne. I almost cried.
But. I am eating cake now, so all is well.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
bleh
Posted by *shannon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
The secret would tell you that everything that happened to you today was completely avoidable. You must not let one negative event affect the overall outcome of your day. Complaining only attracts more negative frequencies from around the universe. Use cake or ice cream as a secret shifter. These pleasant thoughts will shift your frequency in an instant if your ever feeling down. This session is free...but I expect a back rub for further consultation.
Post a Comment