I'm not really a fan of the New Year's Resolutions, Simply because I tend to forget them or break them pretty quickly. I am a big believer though in taking some time to reflect on my life, how things are going, and how I'd like to become a better person. I'm still committed to the Grand List of things to accomplish before I turn 25, but I think that these goals are worthy of adding to that list:
* Remember when I used to do Pilates? Yeah, let's get that started again. The love handles would appreciate it.
*Related to that: cut back on the soda. and ice cream. and mcdonalds...
* Do nice things for myself. Because I'm worth it.
* Be more patient
* Buy less stuff
* Be more productive in my spare time
* Take my time painting and decorating the house
* Think happy thoughts


0 comments:
Post a Comment